The 2020 FebFest Medallion has been found!
Congratulations to Mark Olufson of Chanhassen for finding the medallion under a slide at Pioneer Pass Park. Thanks to everyone
who participated in the hunt this year!
2020 Medallion Hunt Rules
- City of Chanhassen Park & Recreation website www.chanrec.com/medallion
- The front door of Charter Bank in Chanhassen at 455 Pond Promenade.
2020 Medallion Hunt Prize Pack
Valued at over $500
- Dinner and show for two at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- One night stay at the Counrty Inn & Suites Chanhassen
- $60 gift card to Cub Foods
- $50 gift certificate to The Mustard Seed Landscaping & Garden Center
- $25 gift certificate to Pizzaioli
- Four sandwiches at Chick-fil-A Chanhassen
- Blanket, travel mug, and coffee mug from Charter Bank
Clue #1Grab your coats, your mittens, and your boots,
To find me, you’ll need these in your pursuits.
Bundle up and venture out,
Exploring is what this is all about!
I like this city, it’s pretty neat,
So many things to do, it can’t be beat.
Get your compasses out and head the direction that I’m in,
Not Spirit, not Delta, or United even.
1 – 2 – many things to do.
Playgrounds, picnics, activities abound.
A game of HORSE is always fun of course.
Or if all else fails, try a stroll along the trails.
Clue #4Six years ago, my hiding place came to be,
Do you have any idea where to find me?
If you’re first to explore here, its name may define you,
So, you shouldn’t pass up the chance to.
Clue #5Where I’m at you may wonder,
There’s lots of things I could be under.
You must make sure to look far and wide,
If you haven’t found me yet, I’ll let it slide.
Special thanks to Charter Bank and our community event
sponsors for making this year's medallion hunt possible!